Parents are expected to be the primary monitors of the uniform policy. Please help us by ensuring your child is in uniform each day.
Note: No shorts may be worn to school until April 15.
Students are expected to be in full, correct uniform each school day. The classroom teacher will expect a note of explanation from the parent if the students is not in uniform.
Consequences for uniform violation
Student who do not abide by the standards of the uniform policy will be given the following options:
- Students will call home and have parents bring the appropriate uniform to school.
- Student will be given a used uniform from the office to wear for the day.
Out-of-uniform days will occur at the discretion of the school principal and will be announced in advance. Attire for non-uniform days must be suitable and appropriate for school. Some inappropriate examples are t-shirts with inappropriate sayings, shirts that do not cover belly button or stomach areas or are too low cut, and pants that are torn or sized incorrectly. Pants that are too low on the hips (hip-huggers and low-rise pants) are not allowed.
The Blessed Trinity Uniform Policy does not apply to preschool students.
- Uniform style requiring zipper
with button waistband and pockets
- Navy Blue Dress Slacks - All approved styles sold at Donald's uniform store or any blue "look-a-like" bought at other stores.
- No stretch knits in grades 4-8
NOTE: Permitted pants do not include faded pants, pants with holes, sweats, jeans, cargo pants, stretch pants, leggings or stirrups. Pants must be plain with no logos, emblems, symbols, or words displayed on them. All pants must fit at the waist. No low rise or hip-huggers. No baggie pants worn below the waistline.
- Uniform style requiring zipper with button waistband
- Navy Blue Dress Shorts
- Navy Blue or Uniform Plaid Skorts
NOTE: Shorts or skorts may be warn from April 15 to October 15. Permitted shorts do not include jeans, cutoffs, sweats, short shorts, cargo or athletic shorts. Shorts must be hemmed or cuffed.
- White Oxford (long or short sleeve)
- White plain Polo style
- School Logo White/Hunter Green Polo style
- White cotton blouse or cotton dress shirt (long or short sleeve) not tailored (see correct style at Donald's uniform store)
- Mock turtleneck
- All shirts and blouses must have sleeves that extend down to the elbow.
- Blouses and shirts with collars must have buttons that go to the neck/collar (no v-neck or Johnny collars). Shirts must be long enough to be tucked in, must not be low-cut, and must be sized correctly- not too tight or too large.
NOTE: All shirts and blouses must be tucked in at all times. Shirts must be plain with no logos, emblems, symbols, or words displayed on them (except the white/ hunter green shirts with the official school logo). Blouses must be small collared, without lace, and not sheer. T-shirts are not permitted. White-only T-shirts with no wording, pictures or letters, may be worn under regular uniform shirts.
- Crew style only (above ankles - not short below-ankle style)
- Navy Blue (solid)
- White (solid)
NOTE: Socks or tights are required at all times. Socks must be solid in color with no lace or logos. Tights must be solid navy blue or solid white.
- Flat bottomed, closed shoes. No sandals, clogs, cleats or roller bottoms.
- No open-toed shoes or back strap. Shoelaces must be tied
- Hunter Green with school logo only.
- No plain green without official school logo.
NOTE: Only sweatshirts with the official school logo may be worn. Sweatshirts must not be worn alone. A permitted shirt or blouse with collars must be worn under the sweatshirt.
- Navy Blue (solid)
Pullover Crew neck
NOTE: A permitted shirt or blouse must be worn under the sweater/vest. Sweaters/vests must be plain with no logos, emblems, symbols or words displayed on them. Sweaters/vests do no have hoods.
- Available at Donald's Uniform Store
- J&J #7298 (Official - Jumper, Grades K-8) (School Plaid Only - Skirt, Grades 4-8)
- Skirt Length: Skirts and jumpers may be no shorter than 3 inches above the top of the knee (approximately one credit card length).
NOTE: Girls in grades K-3 may wear jumpers, pants, or shorts/skorts. Girls in grades 4-8 may wear jumpers, pants, shorts/skorts or skirts. Navy blue uniform skirts may be worn by girls in grades K-8.
The following attire is considered inappropriate for school: excessive jewelry, visible tattoos and body/facial piercing (other than earrings) unusual hair dye or hairstyles. Natural hair colors only. This will be determined at the discretion of the faculty and administration.
The Blessed Trinity Uniform Policy does not apply to preschool students. The jumpers and skirts may only be purchased at the following store or at the Used Uniform Sale.
972 Payne Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55101
6407 City West Pkwy
Eden Prairie, MN 55344