No child, regardless of religious affiliation, whose family desires to enroll him/her at Blessed Trinity for the purpose of obtaining a Catholic elementary education, shall be denied admission to the school on the basis of race, color, or national origin provided Blessed Trinity possesses capacity for additional enrollees.
Tuition and fees must be current for registration to be valid. Families whose accounts are in arrears will lose priority status.
Within each category, priority will be given based on receipt of registration fee and date received.
Priority enrollment will be given during the first two weeks of March as follows (the actual registration dates will be announced annually):
- Current students at Blessed Trinity
- Potential students currently on a waiting list for a particular grade
- The siblings of current students
- Siblings of alumni
- Families who are registered and participating parishioners of Assumption, St. Peter or St. Richard parish without children already attending Blessed Trinity
- Children and grandchildren of current employees of Assumption, St. Peter and St. Richard parishes and Blessed Trinity
- Families who are registered, participating parishioners of other Catholic parishes
- Other families.
Once a child is accepted into Blessed Trinity, he/she will not be asked to leave because of enrollment considerations. Keeping current with tuition and fees will guarantee enrollment.
All registrations are based on availability of space.
Open enrollment will begin after the priority enrollment period is over (the actual registration dates will be announced annually).