General Forms & Policies
- 2014-15 August Packet of Forms
- New Family Mailers: Preschool | Kindergarten | Grades 1-8
- Field Trip Permission Form: English | Español
- Medication Administration Policy
- Request for Transfer of Records
- Background Check Forms & Information
- Uniform Policy: English | Español
- Out of Uniform Policy: English | Español
2015-16 Registration Forms
- 2015-16 Tuition Contract: English | Español
- In-Parish Tuition Rate Information: English | Español
- In-Parish Tuition Agreement: English | Español
- Cub Club & Club Tiger Registration
- Summer Cub Club & Club Tiger Registration
TADS: Apply for Financial Aid Online
Blessed Trinity uses TADS to assess your family’s financial need. TADS forms must be filled out if you would like to receive tuition assistance of any sort and this year's deadline is February 13, 2015. This form applies to students attending Catholic Schools throughout the Archdioceses. There is a $34 processing fee to apply for financial aid. If you have a child who attends the Academy of Holy Angels, you do not need to fill out another form if you completed one with them; you just also need to enter our school code (23333) along with Holy Angels. It is easy, fast and secure.
Click on the TADS link above and begin by clicking on the green "Apply for Financial Aid" button on the right hand side. It may be helpful to download and print the following worksheet to help you organize your information for application:
After submitting your TADS application we ask you to complete the Blessed Trinity Tuition Assistance Application Form and return to school.
August Packet Information
- 2014-15 August Packet is available HERE
These forms and letters are in Adobe Reader (PDF) format.